This product is out of stock online, but here are a few of our favourites...
Product imagesSkip Carousel
Product Brand: FIRST AID BEAUTY
Face Cleanser 142g
£10.56 per 100g
Product Brand: FIRST AID BEAUTY Face Cleanser 142g
Out of stock
FAB Face Cleanser strikes a perfect balance between gentle and effective: Strong enough to remove surface oils, makeup, dirt and grime, but never leaves skin tight and dry or red and irritated. It calms redness and is pH-balanced to maintain the natural acidity of the skin. When blended with water, FAB Face Cleanser is transformed into a cushiony soft, lightly foaming cream. When rinsed off, it leaves skin feeling calm, smooth and supple. With daily use, this sulphate-free cleanser will result in fewer flare ups and reduced skin reactivity.
Our mission: At first aid beauty, we are on a rescue mission to help your skin look and feel its absolute best. We want to make every day a good skin Day for you. At first aid beauty, we provide everyday essentials and targeted skincare solutions that deliver immediate relief, lasting results and feel-good textures. Why? Because quite simply you deserve to feel good (no, great) in your skin. So, please join us on our journey to help make every day a good skin day. Healthy-looking skin is beautiful skin - how fab is that. We believe: Skin matters, especially yours. At first aid beauty, we understand that not all skin is created equal - that’s why we offer a wide variety of products that allow you to create a skincare routine that meets your personal needs. Because when you feel confident in your own skin, you can do anything. Now that’s a fabulous thing.
- How to use: Dampen the face and dispense a dime-sized portion of cleanser onto fingertips. Delicately massage into all zones of the face. Remove with a soft wash cloth or a splash of water. Recommended for daily use in the morning and at night
- FAB Face Cleanser strikes a perfect balance between gentle and effective: Strong enough to remove surface oils, makeup, dirt and grime, but never leaves skin tight and dry or red and irritated
- It calms redness and is pH-balanced to maintain the natural acidity of the skin
- Preserves the natural oils that protect the skin
- Removes surface oils, skin toxins, make-up, dirt and grime. Calms and soothes irritated skin, preserves the natural oils that protect the skin
- Product Size: 142 g
- Hypoallergenic: Yes
- Fragrance Free: Yes
- Dermatologically Tested: Yes
- Paraben Free: Yes
- Alcohol Free: Yes
- Suitable for Vegetarians
- Suitable for Vegans
- Skin Type: Suitable for all skin types
- Water/aqua/eau, sodium cocoyl isethionate, glycerin, stearic acid, stearyl alcohol, allantoin, chrysanthemum parthenium (feverfew) extract, camellia sinensis leaf extract, glycyrrhiza glabra (licorice) root extract, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, tocopherol, ascorbyl palmitate, caprylyl glycol, sodium pca, coco-glucoside, glyceryl oleate, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, hydrogenated palm glycerides citrate, disodium cocoamphodiacetate, lecithin, phenoxyethanol, sodium chloride, disodium edta, citric acid, maltodextrin, leuconostoc/radish root ferment filtrate, edta.
Free Store Collection, Delivery & Free Returns
Collect from store: FREE
Standard home delivery £3.50
FREE delivery when you spend over £50
Nominated day delivery £3.99
Free UK returns