This product is out of stock online, but here are a few of our favourites...
Product imagesSkip Carousel
Product Brand: This Works
Deep Sleep Pillow Spray 75ml
£2.40 per 10ml
Product Brand: This Works Deep Sleep Pillow Spray 75ml
Out of stock
A global sensation, this best-selling, fast-acting pillow spray helps to reduce sleep associated anxiety and is proven to aid sleep at bedtime.
This Works believe sleep is the first step in every skincare routine and offer targeted solutions that work in harmony with your body clock to maximise skin performance 24hrs a day.
- Spray your pillow or bed cover before you go to sleep
- Enjoy a peaceful night's sleep with this super-sized version of this works best-selling deep sleep pillow spray. Proven to help you fall asleep faster and feel more refreshed come morning
- 89% of users fell asleep faster than normal 92% of users felt more refreshed in the morning independent study of 200 subjects (age 18+) including 100 ex-prescription users, compared to no product
- Spritzed onto pillows just before bedtime its award-winning, natural, aromatherapeutic superblend of lavender, camomile and vetivert, calms both mind and body - helping to reduce sleep associated anxiety and improve your sleep quality
- Suitable during pregnancy
- Product Size: 75 ml
- Hypoallergenic: No
- Fragrance Free: No
- Dermatologically Tested: No
- Paraben Free: Yes
- Alcohol Free: Yes
- Suitable for Vegetarians
- Suitable for Vegans
- Skin Type: Normal
- Aqua (water/eau), peg-40 hydrogenated castor oil, sodium benzoate, parfum (fragrance), linalool, potassium sorbate, disodium edta, vetiveria zizanoides (vetivert) oil, pogostemon cablin (patchouli) oil, ormenis multicaulis flower extract, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil, cinnamomum camphora (ho wood) oil, citric acid, geraniol, limonene. Naturally occurring in essential oils.
Free Store Collection, Delivery & Free Returns
Collect from store: FREE
Standard home delivery £3.50
FREE delivery when you spend over £50
Nominated day delivery £3.99
Free UK returns