This product is out of stock online, but here are a few of our favourites...
Product imagesSkip Carousel
Product Brand: Fillerina
Day Treatment Grade 1 50ml
£100.00 per 100ml
Product Brand: Fillerina Day Treatment Grade 1 50ml
Out of stock
Fillerina® contains unique blend of 6 different hyaluronic acids of varying molecular weight and size that are extremely effective at penetrating the layers of the skin which achieves a filled and plumped effect. Grade 1 products target initial relaxation and sagging of tissue, it is created for filling in initial wrinkles and the enhancement of cheekbones and lip volume.
About the brand- Fillerina®, the award winning first dermo cosmetic filler for at home use, was developed in Switzerland by Labo Cosprophar after 5 years of research and launched in the Italian market in 2012. It is a unique anti-ageing, hydrating and volumising product, ideal for those who are adverse to injectables as it can deliver great effects without the need for needles. Fillerina fills the gap between injectable and topical Hyaluronic Acid creams thanks to a unique, patented blend of 6 Hyaluronic Acid molecules including those with small molecular weights which allow movement through the skin. Fillerina® has been clinically proven to offer plumping and hydrating of the skin and to add temporary volume to required areas. It can help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Optimum results are seen by using the full complement of creams following the gel treatment.
- How to use- use on clean skin once a day or as many times as desired
- Be sure to drink water throughout the day to ensure effective hydration
- Some people see results quickly on lips/eye area, others take the 14 days
- For full effectiveness and longevity, the Fillerina® day cream should be used in the morning from day 1 and the night cream from day 15, following 14 day treatment
- Fillerina® day cream is a daily treatment with a filler effect all over the face
- Moisturizing and protective, to be used alone or in combination with other Fillerina® preparations ensure adherence to instructions for use for maximum prolonged effect
- Product Size: 50 ml
- Dermatologically Tested: Yes
- Suitable for Vegetarians
- Skin Type: Suitable for all skin types
- Aqua, cetearyl isononanoate, propylene glycol, ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate, ethylhexyl salicylate, glyceryl stearate se, glyceryl stearate, ethylhexyl cocoate, ceteareth-20, isodecyl oleate, hdi/trimethylol hexyllactone crosspolymer, methylene bis-benzotriazolyl tetramethylbutylphenol (nano), cetyl alcohol, aluminum starch octenyl succinate, imidazolidinyl urea, xylitol, cocos nucifera oil, ethylhexylglycerin, phenoxyethanol, parfum, glycerin, sodium hyaluronate, carbomer, tocopheryl acetate, hydrolyzed glycosaminoglycans, methylparaben, ethylparaben, glyceryl oleate, limonene, silica, butylparaben, propylparaben, cyathea cumingii leaf extract, linalool, butylene glycol, pseudoalteromonas ferment extract, sodium hyaluronate crosspolymer, bht, hexylene glycol, hexyl cinnamal, bha, hydrolyzed hyaluronic acid, butylphenyl methylpropional, geraniol, citronellol, hyaluronic acid, coumarin, hydroxypropyl cyclodextrin, hydrolyzed sodium hyaluronate, citral, pentylene glycol, caprylyl glycol, arginine, salicylic acid, sodium hydroxide, citric acid, ascorbyl palmitate, acetyl hexapeptide-30, palmitoyl tripeptide-38, acetyl hexapeptide-37.
Free Store Collection, Delivery & Free Returns
Collect from store: FREE
Standard home delivery £3.50
FREE delivery when you spend over £50
Nominated day delivery £3.99
Free UK returns