Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 7pm
- Free when you spend over £100.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Comte De Noiron NV Champagne
- An exuberant mass of tiny bubbles make a celebratory welcome. This Champagne brims with bright, fresh apple aromas, zippy acidity, and zingy citrus and melon fruit. Its warm biscuity tones complete the palate with serene sophistication and elegance.
- About this bottle: Cellarmaster and chief oenologist Christophe Rapeneau is responsible for 10 million bottles of Champagne a year and he knows just how to create a wine of finesse and power. This 'Coeur de Cuvée' is a traditional blend of Pinot Noir, Pinot Meunier and Chardonnay grapes - their vines trained in regulated rows across the chalk hills of Epernay, using the Taille Chablis and Cordon de Royat systems
- Grape Variety: 60% Pinot Noir, 30% Pinot Meunier And 10% Chardonnay
- Country of origin: France
- Region: Champagne
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 12.0 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9.0
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.5
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Natural Champagne-Style Cork
- Consume Within: 12 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly