Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 7pm
- Free when you spend over £100.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Château Marzin Bordeaux
- Vintage: 2009
- Rich, dark, berry-flavoured red with light mint notes and blackcurrant aromas and a warm savoury heart. This dark and brooding wine has elegant tannins, and fine nuances of dried fruit and minerality - a real classic with lovely structure.
- About this bottle: Cellarmaster Pierre Marzin is a hermit who loves spending time on his own with Nikita and Belle (his dogs) in the middle of his six hectares of vineyards. 'He takes roots in his vineyards,' says his wife Sylvie his wife 'he is happy there'. And they are both happy with his wine, which has won many awards. Pierre uses 65% Merlot and 35% Cabernet Sauvignon for this red, and he ages if for a year in oak barrels before release.
- Grape Variety: 65% Merlot, 35% Cabernet Sauvignon
- Country of origin: France
- Region: Bordeaux
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 14 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.5
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.8
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Cork
- Consume Within: 24 months of purchase
- Bottling address: Mis En Bouteille Au Chateau, Par Vinisource A F24100, France
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly