THE WISH LIST:
A ROYAL CELEBRATION
From extravagant street parties to intimate garden gatherings, these royal-wedding essentials will make it a bash to remember
1. Meghan is said to be partial to a glass of rosé, so, as a light aperitif, serve guests from a magnum of ice-cold Provencal Miraval, from £40.
2. These nibbles, £20, celebrate transatlantic flavours: topped with Scottish salmon, Wensleydale cheese and New York deli pastrami.
3. A pretty runner like this one, from £29.50, brightens up trestle tables at a street party.
4. No get-together is complete without cake and, for royal celebrations, it has to be light and fluffy Victoria sponge, from £22.
5. Keep guests cool: combine strawberries, elderflower cordial, soda water, citrus and plenty of ice in this stylish ombré jug, from £12.50.
6. Marksman’s summery English blanc de blancs, from £26, is the perfect fizz to toast the royal couple with.
7. Serve sweet treats on pretty pastel plates. This set, £29.50, is made from fine china with delicate gold edging.
8. A beautiful platter of seafood is always popular. Ours, from £15, includes Orkney crab pâté, Madagascan tiger prawns and smoked mackerel.
9. Fresh flowers make any table feel special. Try this glorious selection of roses, germini and stocks, £30.
Shop more royal wedding