FOUND: THE PERFECT VALENTINE’S GIFT
Worried about choosing a memorable Valentine’s gift? Panic over: our editors have done all the hard work for you
1. The supermodel-approved sumptuous silk Rosie for Autograph camisole set, £45, makes a luxurious gift for the woman in your life.
2. Infused with essential oils, the indulgent Balance home fragrance collection, from £5, envelops you in warming jasmine and geranium.
3. More than a candle… relax in luxury Neom candlelight, £36, before a massage using the warm oil formed from the heat, with a lavender scent.
4. A picture of a special memory is one of the most thoughtful gifts. Give it the setting it deserves with a lovely photo frame, from £4.50.
5. Think beyond predictable red roses. This heart-shaped orchid, £36, is modern and long lasting, like the ideal relationship.
6. You can rely on Dermot O’Leary Vetiver EDT, £22, to make your dream date dreamier. Think cedarwood sprinkled in black pepper for a fiery edge.
7. Ensure that he shows up on time – all the time – with this classic utility watch, £35. A stylish treat all men would appreciate.
8. Looking for a great-value gift with serious impact? Choose these contemporary earrings, £7.50. Plus they’re Skin Kind, so won’t irritate.
9. Woven from soft, pure silk and made in Italy, this peacock-patterned tie, £29.50, is as impressive as the bird behind the design.
See the edit Get more inspiration