Want to know what's new in our Foodhall? Our director of food product development, April Preston, picks the new arrivals you won't want to miss
1. One way to cling on to summer is by embracing all the beautiful stone fruit that’s around just now. Our king cherries are fat and juicy, with a delicious flavour, whether eaten as they are or baked into a clafoutis.
2. I love sunflowers – how can you fail to feel happy with a bunch of these bright beauties in your home? I often mix them with blue blooms, like agapanthus – the yellow makes them look more blue somehow.
3. Our Cook With M&S salt and pepper deboned chicken is so simple, and so tasty, and really easy to carve. I love making salads with the leftovers, too – think shredded little gem and radish, and a dressing made with our truffle mayonnaise and a little lemon juice.
4. I’m always looking for ways for the family to eat fewer carbs, and these Cook With M&S veg mashes are brilliant for just that – serve the red pepper version with lamb or chorizo; the pea and mint with fish; and the cauliflower on its own, with some parmesan on top.
5. Our cosberg lettuce combines the crunchy, crisp texture of iceberg with the delicateness of cos – the ultimate base for late-season salads.
Find your nearest store More M&S Food news