GOOD THINGS COME IN SMALL PACKAGING
Take your favourites on the go with these perfectly portable, bite-sized beauty essentials – as friendly for airport security as they are for your weekend bag
1. Save a space in your carry-on bag for Lifeology Waterlily & Pink Pepper Hand Cream, 30ml, £3.50, the hand hydration must-have.
2. Thankfully a little goes a long way when it comes to washing with the sweet smelling, luxe L’Occitane Almond Shower Oil, 75ml, £6.75.
3. Percy & Reed Smoothed, Sealed & Sensational No-Oil Oil, 15ml, £5, is a saviour for hair that feels (and looks) frazzled after a day in the sunshine.
4. There’s no reason to jet off without your favourite cleanser. Emma Hardie Moringa Cleansing Balm, 15ml, £10, doubles as a face mask.
5. Trust us, Philip Kingsley Elasticizer, 75ml, £19, is the ultimate holiday hero for all hair types.
6. Save face with the small but mighty Ren Glycolactic Radiance Renewal Mask, 20ml, £14.
7. Rosie For Autograph Summer Rose EDP, 30ml, £12.50, is the perfect floral scent for summer evenings.
8. Ensure skin looks fresh and radiant wherever you’re heading with Pixi Glow Tonic, 100ml, £10.
9. Finish the day with the deep-cleansing Murad Essential-C Cleanser, 45ml, £9, the perfect city-break travel companion.
Buy & fly Get our daily edit