THE WISH LIST
Whether you’re buying for yourself or spoiling someone else, give Cupid’s bow something to aim for with our edit of indulgent treats
1. We couldn’t really compile a V-Day gift list without including a bit of lingerie – the perfect pick-me-up, £18.
2. On the big day, a giant heart-shaped box of chocolates, £25, is essential. If someone doesn’t get the hint, it’s one to treat yourself to.
3. If you’re not a fan of chocolate (shockingly, there are a few of you out there), treat yourself to a pretty pouchful of L’Occitane goodies, £19.
4. What’s not to love about this Windsor hamper, £100, full-to-bursting with indulgent treats like chocolates and prosecco?
5. Sometimes, it’s the simple things that please the most. A sweet, floral-scented candle, £7.50, can go a long way.
6. Set hearts a-flutter with this tasty selection of sweet treats, £18, perfectly packaged to fit through the letterbox.
7. It’s no coincidence this dynamic duo, £9.50, has just landed. If a blazing red lip and nail combo doesn’t turn heads on 14 February, nothing will.
8. Well, it wouldn’t really be Valentine’s Day without a beautiful bunch of blushing blooms, £40, would it?
9. Dry romcom-dampened eyes with this pretty silk scarf, £25. Use year-round to add a pop of colour and pattern.
Share the love Get our daily edit