THE WISH LIST: AVEDA
High-performance botanical haircare brand Aveda has just arrived at M&S. Here’s our pick of the products guaranteed to give you more good hair days
1. Banish flakes and itchiness with Scalp Remedy Dandruff Solution, £23.50. The nifty nozzle sprays a cooling leave-on solution with a luxurious scent.
2. This Wooden Panel Brush, £22, is ideal for blow-drying. Plus, the extended bristles de-stress by massaging your scalp – bliss.
3. Shampure Dry Shampoo, £14.50, is a saviour when you sleep through your alarm or simply need a little oomph. Puff the non-aerosol powder into roots and style away.
4. The ultimate styling aid, Pure Abundance Hair Potion, £22, transforms in your hands from powder to lotion. Dry shampoo, beach spray and volumiser rolled into one – what’s not to love?
5. Color Conserve Shampoo, £19.50, uses a blend of plant-infused ingredients to keep all hair colours vibrant for longer – including grey.
6. Spritz and massage Invati Advanced Scalp Revitalizer, £47, into your head for a soothed, comfortable scalp. Thicker, shinier tresses will follow.
7. If you have an addiction to your hair straighteners, then Damage Remedy Daily Hair Repair, £24.50, is for you. The leave-in treatment repairs wear and prevents further damage.
8. Expect softer, smoother and more manageable hair after just one use of this zingy Rosemary Mint Conditioner, £16.50.
9. Smooth Infusion Glossing Straightener, £21.50, is designed to reduce frizz and loosen curls and waves. Curly girls, this one’s for you.