HOW TO FOLD A POCKET SQUARE
It’s the details that make all the difference, and a pocket square adds instant panache. Learn how to fold yours in one of two classic ways – just follow the easy steps in our video
1. Make a ring with your thumb and forefinger and lay the pocket square over your hand.
2. Poke the fabric through the hole and close the ring, gripping the fabric.
3. Turn upside down and fold up the base before sliding into the pocket. Plump as desired.
1. Fold the pocket square to the width of your pocket, creating a rectangle.
2. Fold at 90 degrees to the length of your pocket depth.
3. Slide into your pocket leaving about half an inch on show.
Watch the video Shop pocket squares