For the lamb
2 lamb racks
1 tbsp olive oil
Salt and pepper
For the crust
2 luxury hot cross buns, blended into rough crumbs
40g unsalted butter, softened
30g parmesan, finely grated
½ pack parsley, finely chopped
1 lemon, zest only
For the salsa verde
2 banana shallots, finely chopped
3 tbsp olive oil
½ tin anchovies
2 tbsp capers
1 lemon, juice only
1 pack fresh parsley, finely chopped
1 pack fresh mint, finely chopped
200g purple sprouting broccoli to serve
1. Preheat oven to 200°C. Lightly oil and season the lamb racks.
2. Mix the bun crust ingredients and press onto the lamb racks.
3. Roast for 12-15 minutes and allow to rest for 5-10 minutes.
4. Meanwhile, place the chopped shallots and olive oil into a small saucepan and cook until soft and sweet.
5. Add the anchovies, capers and lemon juice and continue to cook for 2 minutes. Stir the chopped herbs through.
6. Serve the lamb with steamed purple sprouting broccoli dressed with salsa verde; add extra salsa verde on the side.