Delivery and returns
- Free nominated/next day delivery, choose a date for your items to be delivered (order by midnight, seven days a week).
Please note, collect in store is not available on T84 products.
- Service terms and delivery times may be amended during peak periods or sales. Please see our Help section online or ask in store at the Customer Order point for full details.
Returns and refunds
- To return a T84 furniture item please contact services on 0333 014 8111 who will be able to assist in arranging for the item to be collected. Please note, T84 furniture items cannot be returned to store.
- Tell me more about the M&S refunds and returns policy >
Terms and Conditions
Furniture terms and conditions
*Subject to product and delivery slot availability and acceptance of first delivery date offered
- Remember to check the dimensions of the furniture you are ordering and check that it will fit into your house and chosen room.
- If the furniture you order doesn’t fit, it will be classified as a cancelled order and there will be a £50 removal charge.
- If you choose to delay your delivery date, we can store your order at a cost of £25 per week.
- You can change your delivery date for free up until 5 days before your agreed delivery date. After this a £50 delivery re-arrangement fee will be charged.
- Orders for the Isle of Man can only be placed at our Douglas, Isle of Man store and a delivery costs £100 per order.
- We are unable to deliver furniture to the Orkney islands.
- Occasionally, delivery of your order may be delayed or postponed but we will make every effort to let you know and to rearrange a delivery date.
Returns and cancellations
- You have the legal right to cancel your order within 14 days of receiving your goods.
- All items returned must be in a reasonable condition and there will be a collection fee of £50.
- We recommend you look after your furniture according to the care instructions provided.
- We will only give refunds in accordance with your legal rights, for example, if the goods are not fit for purpose or as described.
- If you have any questions about your furniture delivery please see our help section >
Designed to complement any space, this upholstered footstool is a comfy pick of foot rest or a cosy alternative to a coffee table, just add a tray and your favourite books. This cushioned footstool has a chic buttoned design with clean lines and slender solid wood legs in a tapered shape. Perfect to call on for extra guest seating, this stool offers a medium sit and can add a neat pop of colour to your living room.
Images displayed here act as a guide and may not be representative of the finished item. Fabrics are overlaid onto model images, so actual seams and pattern match may differ from what is shown.
- Height: 30.5 cm
- Height In: 12 in
- Width: 35 cm
- Width In: 13.8 in
- Depth: 66 cm
- Depth In: 26.0 in
- Seat Height: 36 cm
- Feet Height: 21 cm
- Fibre composition seat cushion: Foam
- Feet type: Solid hardwood
- Type of sit: Medium sit
- Armcaps available
Not available for international delivery.
Request Free Fabric Swatches
You can request up to 6 free fabric swatches by emailing our M&S Sample team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Your email must include:
- Your full postal address
- A contact name and number
- The fabric name of each swatch
- The fabric colour of each swatch