This product is out of stock online, but here are a few of our favourites...
Product imagesSkip Carousel
Product Brand: Emma Hardie
Amazing Face Moringa Balm 100g
£4.70 per 10ml
Product Brand: Emma Hardie Amazing Face Moringa Balm 100g
Out of stock
Award winning multi-functioning cleansing balm, gently cleanses both face and eye make up in one simple step. It’s like a spa in jar, is a simple easy to use facial cleanse that can help make the skin feel more balanced, soft, radiant, smoother, calmer, hydrated, clarified. For dry skin types the Moringa cleansing balm can also double up as an overnight hydrating mask. Winner of the 2013 Irish Tatler Beauty Awards. This comes with cleansing cloth.
About the brand- Emma’s passion stemmed from her own experience suffering from a long and debilitating period of illness, which left her with wasted muscles, and the determination to forge her own, naturally-focused path back to strength and wellbeing. Her new mindfulness, not only benefitted her body – but her skin – and Emma Hardie Amazing Face was born; a capsule collection of multi-purpose products, developed for use with prescribed application techniques so the woman at home could indulge in an everyday facial.
- How to use- To cleanse the eye area, massage a small amount onto the eye area and work well into the lashes to remove all traces of makeup including water proof mascara. Remove with a damp micro-fibre cloth. To cleanse the face and neck area, take a small amount of balm and massage well into the skin to melt and lift away all traces of makeup, congestion and pollution
- Soak the microfibre cloth in warm water and remove the balm into downwards strokes, this will help drain the lymphatic system to detoxify, brighten and tone the face. The balm can also be applied topically to spots to help take down inflammation and can be used to treat patches of dry skin on the body
- Use the Moringa Balm to cleanse your skin, morning and evening. Great for all skin types and ages
- For all skin types, including oily and blemished can help rebalance and oily skin
- Can be applied as a moisture balm, as it is very healing, for extra dry and irritated skin
- One step cleanser, for face and eyes, and can also be used as an overnight treatment mask
- Made in the UK
- Product Size: 100 g
- Paraben Free: Yes
- Alcohol Free: Yes
- Suitable for Vegetarians
- Skin Type: Suitable for all skin types
- Vitis vinifera (grape) seed oil, prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) oil, caprylic/capric triglyceride, cetearyl alcohol, peg-8 beeswax, peg-6 caprylic/capric glycerides, peg-60 almond glycerides, sorbitan stearate, palmitic/stearic triglycerides, limonene, citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) peel oil, silica, glycerin, phenoxyethanol, benzyl alcohol, citrus aurantium bergamia (bergamot) fruit oil, citrus aurantium amara (bitter orange) flower oil, citrus nobilis (mandarin orange) peel oil, juniperus virginiana oil, aqua (water), lecithin, linalool, butylene glycol, octyldodecyl pca, menthyl pca, tocopherol, ascorbyl palmitate, crithmum maritimum extract, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, moringa pterygosperma seed extract, jasminum officinale (jasmine) flower oil, rosa damascena flower oil, disodium phosphate, citronellol, citric acid, geraniol, citral.
Free Store Collection, Delivery & Free Returns
Collect from store: FREE
Standard home delivery £3.50
FREE delivery when you spend over £30
Nominated day delivery £3.99
Free UK returns