Extra Wide Leather Loafers with Airflex™T03/7491W
These elegant loafers have a timeless appeal. Smooth, soft leather ensures these shoes are comfortable and hardy. Our Freshfeet™ technology keep feet fresh by combating the bacteria that cause odours. Our unique Airflex™ sole systOurem gives unbeatable comfort. This innovative technology gives your feet enhanced support and flexibility.
- Product Style: Loafers
- Extra wide fit
- Airflex™, Square toe, Block heel, Panel and stitch detail, Comes in sizes 6-12, including half sizes
- This is made with leather that is independently certified to LWG environmental Stewardship standards, which means it has lesser impact on the environment
Care and Composition
- Upper: Leather
- Lining and Sock: Other materials & textile
- Outsole: Other materials
Returns & Refunds
35 days to return - You may return or exchange unused products within 35 days of purchase with a valid parcel summary document. Your items don't need to be in the original box or bag as long as they're securely packaged.
How to return
1. FREE returns to select M&S stores
2. Easy returns from home. Simply print the returns label, attach it to the top of your parcel and insert the returns note in the parcel. We will automatically deduct the cost of return from your refund. To print the returns label and return, simply click here.
Tell me more about how to return items and the returns policy
Standard Delivery: FREE over AED 200 (normally AED 25), 4-7 working days
Express delivery: FREE over AED 500 (normally AED 50), 3-4 working days
Store collection: FREE to collect in Dubai Festival City, 4-7 working days
* Launch special: Free express delivery with minimum spend AED 200: Offer only available for orders over AED 200 on www.marksandspencer.com/ae. Delivery charge AED 25 for orders below threshold. Offer will be shown at checkout. Please check relevant terms and conditions online. Valid on a single order from www.marksandspencer.com/ae. to be delivered to a single address. M&S reserves the right to reject this offer with reasonable cause.