David Gandy for Autograph
2 Pack Stretch Cotton BriefsT14/6025A
Designed in collaboration with top British model, David Gandy, introducing our luxurious new range of underwear and sleepwear. Engineered and crafted for a fantastic fit and finished with exceptional design details using the world’s finest fabric for superior comfort.
- Product Style: Briefs
- Fit: Slim fit
- Fastening: Fly front fastening
- Long staple luxury fine gauge Supima Cotton, the world's finest cotton, Engineered with LYCRA® FREEF!T® fabric for shape retention, support and ease of movement, Ultra fine seams, Extraordinarily soft and comfortable to wear, Sized for a comfortable, modern and true slim fit
Care and Composition
- 92% cotton, 8% elastane lycra ,(exclusive of trimmings)
- Machine washable
- Tumble dry
Returns & Refunds
35 days to return - You may return or exchange unused products within 35 days of purchase with a valid parcel summary document. Your items don't need to be in the original box or bag as long as they're securely packaged.
How to return
1. FREE returns to select M&S stores
2. Easy returns from home. Simply print the returns label, attach it to the top of your parcel and insert the returns note in the parcel. We will automatically deduct the cost of return from your refund. To print the returns label and return, simply click here.
Tell me more about how to return items and the returns policy
Standard Delivery: FREE over AED 200 (normally AED 25), 4-7 working days
Express delivery: FREE over AED 500 (normally AED 50), 3-4 working days
Store collection: FREE to collect in Dubai Festival City, 4-7 working days
* Launch special: Free express delivery with minimum spend AED 200: Offer only available for orders over AED 200 on www.marksandspencer.com/ae. Delivery charge AED 25 for orders below threshold. Offer will be shown at checkout. Please check relevant terms and conditions online. Valid on a single order from www.marksandspencer.com/ae. to be delivered to a single address. M&S reserves the right to reject this offer with reasonable cause.