This product is out of stock online, but here are a few of our favourites...
Product imagesSkip Carousel
Product Brand: Swell
Ultimate Volume Masque 50ml
£20.00 per 100ml
Product Brand: Swell Ultimate Volume Masque 50ml
Out of stock
Swell’s advanced volumizing masque hydrates and repairs tired and colour-processsed hair without weighing hair down.
About the brand- Many volumizing products give temporary, cosmetic results and often damage hair in the bid for more body. Swell is different. Swell's unique all-natural formula gives you immediate and sustained volume (even with difficult to manage baby-fine hair) from day one. But Swell is much more than a volumizer. Swell crucially nourishes the follicles, resulting in increased hair growth and reduced hair loss when used regularly.
- How to use- You will get best results if you use this product as part of the Swell 3-step system (Shampoo, Conditioner, Root Nutrient Complex). Follow usage instructions carefully.
- For best results we recommend using Swell advanced volumizing masque to treat your hair once weekly instead of your regular conditioner.
- If you have very dry hair you may wish to use Swell advanced volumizing masque after shampooing a few times to thouroughly hydrate and repair your hair.
- Step 1- After shampooing hair, squeeze correct quantity of masque into palm, rub hands together and apply masque to mid-length and ends of hair first, avoiding roots, leave on for recommended time (see below).
- Step 2- With your fingers draw product through your hair, including roots.
- Step 3- Rinse thoroughly ensuring all product is out.
- Short to collar- Use up to 5ml (rinse after 2 mins)
- Mid length- Use 5-10ml (rinse after 5 mins)
- Long- Use 10-20ml (rinse after 5-10 mins)
- For colour-processed/ sun damaged hair add 1-3 mins
- Immediate volume, improved hair growth, reduced hair loss
- Longer lasting blow-dries, anti-static, superior detangling
- Colour-safe, no silicones, no sls, no build-up, min. 97% natural source
- Product Size: 50 ml
- Age range: All ages
- Paraben Free: Yes
- Suitable for Vegetarians
- Suitable for Vegans
- Skin Type: Sensitive
- Aqua (water), cetearyl alcohol, propylheptyl caprylate, bisethyl (isostearylimidazoline) isostearamide, behentrimonium chloride, bertholletia excelsa seed oil, glyceryl stearate, glycerin, adansonia digitata (baobab) seed oil, linum usitatissimum (linseed) seed oil, benzyl alcohol, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil,melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree) leaf oil, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf oil, calendula officinalis flower extract, urtica dioica (nettle) extract, arctium lappa root extract, hydrolyzed quinoa, leptospermum petersonii oil, pelargonium, graveolens flower oil, dehydroacetic acid, citrus aurantium amara (bitter orange) peel oil, niacinamide, sodium starch octenylsuccinate, calcium pantothenate, maltodextrin, citric acid, hydrolysed lupine seed extract, hydrolyzed hyaluronic acid, oat beta glucan, cedrus deodara wood oil, citrus reticulata (tangerine) peel oil, sodium benzoate, sodium ascorbyl phosphate, potassium sorbate, angelica polymorpha sinensis root extract, aspalathus linearis leaf extract, dioscorea villosa (wild yam) root extract, serenoa serrulata fruit extract, pyridoxine hci, tocopheryl acetate, phenoxyethanol, gluconolactone, tocopherol, ethylhexylglycerin, silica, calcium gluconate, linalool*, limonene*, citronellol*, geraniol*, citral*. * aromatic components of essential oils
Free Store Collection, Delivery & Free Returns
Collect from store: FREE
Standard home delivery £3.50
FREE delivery when you spend over £50
Nominated day delivery £3.99
Free UK returns