Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 7pm
- Free when you spend over £100.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
"Marks & Spencer has its fragrant Zibibbo 2013 (12% abv), from Sicily, for £6 a bottle if you buy two or more, and that should keep pinot grigio fans more than happy."
Fiona Beckett, The Guardian , 28th March 2015
“This soft, fragrant Sicilian white has a luscious character that makes it an ideal match for the relaxed style of this week’s dish – and it’s a great alternative to more ubiquitous summer options such as sauvignon blanc.”
Giles Kime, Daily Telegraph , 28th March 2015
"Claire's pilaf needs a white that is soft, aromatic and devoid of hard edges. This easy-going Sicilian wine is just the ticket and makes a great alternative to chardonnay."
Giles Kime, Sunday Telegraph , 28th March 2015
- Product information
- Vintage: 2014
- A crisp, bright white brimming with lemon zest, floral perfume, soft acacia notes and a subtle minerality.
- About this bottle: Wonderful honeyed undertones develop as the greaps ripen late into September and these combine with gorgeous aromatic notes to make the perfect glass of dry table white. Blended by M&S Winemaker Jeneve Williams and positively glowing with Mediterranean sunshine, there's no doubt that Zibibbo is one of the crowing glories of western Sicily.
- Grape Variety: 100% Zibibbo
- Country of origin: Italy
- Region: Sicily
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 12 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9.0
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.5
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Screw cap
- Consume Within: 6 months of purchase
- Bottling address: Ros Vi 50050, Cerreto Guidi (Fi) Italy
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly