Delivery and returns
- NEW Next day home delivery order by 10pm
- Standard UK delivery
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
''Made from the muscat grape (known as Zibibbo in Sicily), this vivacious wine has a delicious balance of lime and sweet-grape flavours.''
Jamie Goode, Sunday Express , 15th June 2014
Southern Italy and Sicily's assertive, flavoursome dry white wines are increasingly gaining ground here. Zibibbo, better known as the muscat of Alexandria, is not one of the front row, but in the hands of M&S's talented Italian wine buyer and blender, it has turned into an arresting, enticing, spicy, aniseed-scented, unoaked white, complete with a blast of zingy citrus fruit
Jane MacQuitty, The Times , 15th June 2014
"Sherbety flavours of lemons and limes, but with an underlying touch of spiceness characterise this zippy white from Sicily, using a grape also known for Muscat of Alexandria. Excellent with simple seafood, such as grilled sardines, or anything with Asian spicing."
Terry Kirby, Independent on Sunday , 15th June 2014
- Product information
- Vintage: 2012
- A crisp, bright white brimming with lemon zest, floral perfume, soft acacia notes and a subtle minerality.
- About this bottle: Wonderful honeyed undertones develop as the greaps ripen late into September and these combine with gorgeous aromatic notes to make the perfect glass of dry table white. Blended by M&S Winemaker Jeneve Williams and positively glowing with Mediterranean sunshine, there's no doubt that Zibibbo is one of the crowing glories of western Sicily.
- Grape Variety: 100% Zibibbo
- Country of origin: Italy
- Region: Sicily
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 12 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9.0
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.5
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Screw cap
- Consume Within: 6 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly
Buy 2 Save 25%
• Buy 2 wine cases save 25% applies to marked products only and online at marksandspencer.com only.
• Excludes, Single Bottle Gifts, Beer, Cider and Ale, Spirits, Port and Sherry, Food and Wine Gifts.
• Offer applies 00:01 22nd September 2014 – 23.59 29th September 2014.
• Discount applied at checkout.
• Any monetary value vouchers will be applied before any promotional discounts.
Free home delivery on orders over £50. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery applies within the UK for clothing, home, beauty and wine from www.marksandspencer.com when you spend £50 or more online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• Offer excludes made to measure shirts, furniture and gift cards.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.