Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 5pm
- Free when you spend over £100. Just enter the code FREEWINE at checkout.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Do you deliver to my postcode? >
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Yealands Single Vineyard Riesling
- Vintage: 2012
- A delightfully aromatic Riesling characterised by fresh lime and honeysuckle aromas with a refreshing citrus fruit on the palate.
- About this bottle: Winemaker Tamra Washington ventured to Europe, Australia and the US to gain every bit of winemaking experience she could, before returning home to make this wine in Marlborough’s bijou Awatere Valley. This Riesling had a longer than usual growing season, was harvested in May, and is full of purity and extra flavour intensity. Tamra has fermented it in stainless steel and bottled it without oak ageing, while its sugars and racy acidity were at a perfect balance point.
- Grape Variety: 100% Riesling
- Country of origin: New Zealand
- Region: Marlborough
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 12 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9.0
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.5
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Screw Cap of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly