Delivery and returns
- Standard UK delivery
- Next day delivery to a UK address*
- Delivery to a UK address on the date of your choice*
- Free next or named day delivery on orders over £100 – enter FREEWINE at checkout
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Ycaro Syrah
- Vintage: 2011
- Lavish, ripe Chilean red, with aromas of smokey cherries, strawberry and woodsmoke, then cranberry and minerally plums on the palate.
- About this bottle: Winemaker Cesar Morales uses both hand and machine harvesting to gather the Syrah fruit from simple lyre trellised vines in Chile's Central Valley. He ferments the grapes in stainless steel vats for seven to ten days, keeping the grape must at cool, sub-30 degree temperatures in order to extract just the right amount of colour and tannin. A portion of the wine is then matured in oak barrels to give roundness and complexity.
- Grape Variety: 100% Syrah
- Country of origin: Chile
- Region: Central Valley
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 13 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9.8
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.6
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Screw Cap
- Consume Within: 6 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly