Delivery and returns
- NEW Next day home delivery order by 10pm
- Standard UK delivery
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
- Product information
- Ycaro Syrah
- Vintage: 2011
- Lavish, ripe Chilean red, with aromas of smokey cherries, strawberry and woodsmoke, then cranberry and minerally plums on the palate.
- About this bottle: Winemaker Cesar Morales uses both hand and machine harvesting to gather the Syrah fruit from simple lyre trellised vines in Chile's Central Valley. He ferments the grapes in stainless steel vats for seven to ten days, keeping the grape must at cool, sub-30 degree temperatures in order to extract just the right amount of colour and tannin. A portion of the wine is then matured in oak barrels to give roundness and complexity.
- Grape Variety: 100% Syrah
- Country of origin: Chile
- Region: Central Valley
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 13 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9.8
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.6
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Screw Cap
- Consume Within: 6 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Please drink responsibly