Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day home delivery* - order up until 5pm
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Do you deliver to my postcode? >
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
- Product information
- Ycaro Sauvignon Blanc
- Vintage: 2010
- A crisp and spicy Chilean Sauvignon that is altogether different in style from the punchy, aromatic wines you might expect from New Zealand.
- About this bottle: Tangy flavours of ripe apricot and cut grass are matched by a subtle, mineral finish in this attractive, everyday white. Viñedos Emilianos is a carbon neutral winery which adopts only sustainable vineyard practises and operates a social responsibility scheme for its workers.
- Grape Variety: 100% Sauvignon Blanc
- Country of origin: Chile
- Region: Viñedos
- More information
- Bottle size: 75.000 cl
- Alcohol content: 12.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9.4
- Alcohol units per serving: 15.7
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Screw Cap
- Consume Within: 6 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Please drink responsibly