Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 7pm
- Free when you spend over £100.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Ycaro Cabernet Sauvignon
- Vintage: 2012
- Vibrantly characterful and richly blackcurranty ripe red. This enticing mouthful begins with brilliant sparky redcurrant fruitiness that evolves into deep cherry and blackcurrant fruit, with soft tannins, subtle acidity and great purity. A quirky juniper tang at the finish keeps this wine really lively.
- About this bottle: Cabernet Sauvignon thrives in Chile. In Ycaro's sunny vineyards of the Rapel Valley, this grape variety takes on a wonderfully herby juniper character and real blackcurrant intensity. Winemaker Cesar Morales keeps fermentation temperatures cool to preserve this wine's pure flavours, and matures a little of the blend (20%) in oak barrels for roundness and complexity.
- Grape Variety: 100% Cabernet Sauvignon
- Country of origin: Chile
- Region: Rapel Valley
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 13.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.1
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.7
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Screw Cap
- Consume Within: 6 months of purchase
- Bottling address: Cruce Pelequén, Km 122. Ruta 5 Sur, Chile
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly