Delivery and returns
- Standard UK delivery within 5 working days
- Next day UK delivery*
- Delivery to a UK address* on the date of your choice
- For free next or named day delivery on orders over £150 – enter FREENDAY at checkout.
Collect in store
- Free delivery to your chosen participating store on selected clothing, home and beauty items.
Returns and refunds
Terms and Conditions
WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS - Standard
Other applicable terms and conditions
Your use of this Website
copy, reproduce, use or otherwise deal with any content on the Website;
modify, distribute or re-post any content on the Website for any purpose;
reproduce, crawl, frame, link to or deep-link into this Website on or from any other website;
use the content of the Website for any commercial exploitation whatsoever.
Practical and stylish, this rollercase has a built-in protective moulded rear panel and expands to give you extra 20 percent capacity, while comfort grip handles ensure easy transport.
- H64 x W45 x D25cm
- Weight: 4.1 kg
- Volume/Capacity: 70 l
- Rollerglide wheels
- Adjustable straps
- Fully lined interior with packing straps and base and lid pocket
- Ideal for travel in the USA, allows airport screeners to unlock, inspect and relock bags without damaging the lock
- Padded comfort grip handles
- Mono locking trolley system
- Laptop sleeve
- Internal compartments with mesh pockets
- Protective moulded rear panel
- Front zip compartment
- This luggage has been tested to ensure it performs to the Marks and Spencer Luggage Quality Standard.
- This luggage is guaranteed for 5 years against faulty workmanship
- Expandable: With 20% extra capacity
Care and composition
- Wipe clean
This luggage is guaranteed for 5 years against faulty workmanship. This guarantee doesn't cover damage due to overloading, airline damage, accident, neglect or normal wear and tear. Should airline damage occur, you must tell the airline before you leave the terminal.
Every airline has different guidelines on luggage size allowances so please check with individual airlines for their regulations before travelling.