Delivery and returns
Collect in store
- Free next day delivery to store is available on certain products if you place your order by 12pm (noon). Your order will normally be available for collection from 12pm the next day.
- Service terms may be amended during peak periods or sales. Please ask in store at the Customer Order point or see marksandspencer.com for full details.
- FREE Home delivery (within 5 working days) when you spend over £50
- Home delivery (within 5 working days)
- Next day UK delivery*
- Named day UK delivery
- Postcode restrictions apply
- More about your delivery options
- Free delivery exclusions^
- *Products are subject to availability. Please note some of our products may be sent from multiple warehouse locations and therefore some of your order may not be available for next day delivery. If this happens, we will simply hold back your order to the next available day.
- International delivery to 30+ destinations, from
- Free delivery over £30 to Australia, New Zealand, USA & Canada.
- International delivery information
Returns and refunds
- It’s free to return your order to most of our UK stores (excluding Outlet, Simply Food and stores at service stations, railway stations and airports).
- Or you can post it back to us for free within the UK using the pre-paid label that came with your order.
- Some items, like bedding, lingerie and swimwear, can’t be returned once the original packaging, tags and hygiene seals have been removed. This does not affect your right to return faulty goods.
Terms and Conditions
WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS - Standard
Other applicable terms and conditions
Your use of this Website
copy, reproduce, use or otherwise deal with any content on the Website;
modify, distribute or re-post any content on the Website for any purpose;
reproduce, crawl, frame, link to or deep-link into this Website on or from any other website;
use the content of the Website for any commercial exploitation whatsoever.
Practical and stylish, this rollercase has a built-in protective moulded rear panel and expands to give you extra 20 percent capacity, while comfort grip handles ensure easy transport.
- H64 x W45 x D25cm
- Weight: 4.1 kg
- Volume/Capacity: 70 l
- Rollerglide wheels
- Adjustable straps
- Fully lined interior with packing straps and base and lid pocket
- Ideal for travel in the USA, allows airport screeners to unlock, inspect and relock bags without damaging the lock
- Padded comfort grip handles
- Mono locking trolley system
- Laptop sleeve
- Internal compartments with mesh pockets
- Protective moulded rear panel
- Front zip compartment
- This luggage has been tested to ensure it performs to the Marks and Spencer Luggage Quality Standard.
- This luggage is guaranteed for 5 years against faulty workmanship
- Expandable: With 20% extra capacity
Care and composition
- Wipe clean
This luggage is guaranteed for 5 years against faulty workmanship. This guarantee doesn't cover damage due to overloading, airline damage, accident, neglect or normal wear and tear. Should airline damage occur, you must tell the airline before you leave the terminal.
Every airline has different guidelines on luggage size allowances so please check with individual airlines for their regulations before travelling.