Delivery and returns
FREE Collect in store - order online for delivery to your chosen store
Home delivery - find out more >
- £3.99 Next day home delivery* - NEW now order up until 10pm - find out more >
International home delivery - find out more >
- £7.50 International home delivery to Europe - get your order within approx. 7-10 days
- £15 International home delivery to the Rest of the World - get your order within approx. 10-14 days
- Collect in store is not available outside the UK
Returns and refunds
- FREE UK Returns - find out how >
- International returns - find out how >
- Tell me more about the M&S refunds and returns policy >
Terms and Conditions
WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS - Standard
Other applicable terms and conditions
Your use of this Website
copy, reproduce, use or otherwise deal with any content on the Website;
modify, distribute or re-post any content on the Website for any purpose;
reproduce, crawl, frame, link to or deep-link into this Website on or from any other website;
use the content of the Website for any commercial exploitation whatsoever.
Practical and stylish, this rollercase has a built-in protective moulded rear panel and expands to give you extra 20 percent capacity, while comfort grip handles ensure easy transport.
- H64 x W45 x D25cm
- Weight: 4.1 kg
- Volume/Capacity: 70 l
- Rollerglide wheels
- Adjustable straps
- Fully lined interior with packing straps and base and lid pocket
- Ideal for travel in the USA, allows airport screeners to unlock, inspect and relock bags without damaging the lock
- Padded comfort grip handles
- Mono locking trolley system
- Laptop sleeve
- Internal compartments with mesh pockets
- Protective moulded rear panel
- Front zip compartment
- This luggage has been tested to ensure it performs to the Marks and Spencer Luggage Quality Standard.
- This luggage is guaranteed for 5 years against faulty workmanship
- Expandable: With 20% extra capacity
Care and composition
- Wipe clean
This luggage is guaranteed for 5 years against faulty workmanship. This guarantee doesn't cover damage due to overloading, airline damage, accident, neglect or normal wear and tear. Should airline damage occur, you must tell the airline before you leave the terminal.
Every airline has different guidelines on luggage size allowances so please check with individual airlines for their regulations before travelling.