Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 5pm
- Free when you spend over £100. Just enter the code FREEWINE at checkout.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Do you deliver to my postcode? >
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Xanadu Margaret River Chardonnay
- Vintage: 2012
- A beautifully refined and utterly delicious Chardonnay from the prestigious Margaret River region.
- About this bottle: Subtle flavours of crisp apples and toasted nuts come together with elegant mineral hints and a delightfully refreshing, complex finish. It's a style typical of the best Chardonnays from this idyllic corner of Western Australia, famous for its scenic, surfer-friendly coastline and beneficent climate. Winemaker Glenn Goodall of Xanadu Estate matured the wine in French oak for seven months to add depth of flavour and textural elegance .
- Grape Variety: Chardonnay
- Country of origin: Australia
- Region: Margaret River
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 13.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.1
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.7
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Screw cap
- Consume Within: 12 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly