Delivery and returns
Collect in store
- FREE Collect in store - order online for delivery to your chosen store.
- Collect from 12pm (midday) the next day.
- Collect in store exclusions:
- What can and can't I collect in store?
- £3.99 Next day home delivery* - NEW now order up until 10pm
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 3-5 working days. FREE when you spend £30 or more***
International home delivery
Unfortunately, we cannot deliver beauty products internationally.
Collect in store is not available outside the UK
Service terms and delivery times may be amended during peak periods or sales. Please see our Help section online or ask in store at the Customer Order point for full details.
Returns and refunds
- It’s free to return your order to most of our UK stores (excluding Outlet, Simply Food and stores at service stations, railway stations and airports).
- Or you can post it back to us for free within the UK using the pre-paid label that came with your order.
- Some items, like bedding, lingerie and swimwear, can’t be returned once the original packaging, tags and hygiene seals have been removed. This does not affect your right to return faulty goods.
Effectively remove make-up, sweep away dirt and oil and visibly reduce the appearance of enlarged pores.
About the brand- An authority in beauty following her years as an international journalist, Maria Hatzistefanis founded Rodial in 1999 after seeing a gap in the market for high performance skincare offering targeted, results-driven treatments. The brand has an extensive celebrity following and global reach with a presence in more than 3,000 doors and 35 countries worldwide. Pairing world-class anti-ageing ingredients with ground-breaking innovation, Rodial products are high-performance skincare essentials to address a range of skin concerns.
- How to use- Use twice daily in the morning and evening. Wipe one pad over your entire face
- 50 pads - diam. 67mm each
- Cleanse and refine
- With apple amino acids, salicylic acid and probiotic technology
- Made in the UK
- Paraben Free: Yes
- Suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans
- Skin Type: Normal
Aqua (Water), PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Butylene Glycol , PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Sodium Cocoyl Apple Amino Acids, Glycerin, Olive Oil PEG-7 Esters, Allantoin, Phenoxyethanol, Salicylic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Sodium Chloride, Enantia Chlorantha Bark Extract , Disodium EDTA, Tocopheryl Acetate, Dehydroacetic Acid, Lactobacillus Ferment Lysate, Oleanolic Acid , Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate