Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 7pm
- Free when you spend over £100.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 3-5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
Having made dry and sweet wines from old vine chenin blanc, Ken Forrester has now successfully turned his hand to sparkling wine, with a full-flavoured fizz with a refreshing lemon-like zest.
Anthony Rose, The Independent , 30th June 2013
- Product information
- Workhorse Sparkling Chenin
- Vintage: 2011
- Ken Forrester has a superb reputation for his Chenin Blanc and this his first sparkling wine, is no exception.
- About this bottle: Carefully selected cool vineyard sites allow the grapes to mature while mainting the all important refreshing acidity. Made by the Cap Classique or traditional method. Ken, aged this wine wine for 14 months on lees to develop a creaminess and delicate mousse while still maintaining fresh apple, pear and quince aromas.
- Grape Variety: 100% Chenin Blanc
- Country of origin: South Africa
- Region: Stellenbosch
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 12 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.5
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Natural cork
- Consume Within: 6 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly