Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 7pm
- Free when you spend over £100.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Wolrd's End Shiraz
- Vintage: 2015
- Everything you need to know about southern Aussie Shiraz in one bottle – power, vibrancy, richness and concentration.
- About this bottle: About this bottle: South Australia’s many vineyards offers rich pickings for winemakers like Rory Clifton-Parks. For this bold red he selected Shiraz from different plots of varying vine age, then used a range of techniques in the winery – including oak barrel ageing – to create a wine with real character.
- Grape variety: 100% Shiraz
- Country of origin: Australia
- Region: South Australia
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 14.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.9
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.8
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Screwcap of purchase
- Bottling address: Grape Expectations Vintners, Kaloorup, Western Australia
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly