Delivery and returns
Collect in store
- FREE Collect in store - order online for delivery to your chosen store.
- Collect from 12pm (midday) the next day.
- Collect in store exclusions:
- What can and can't I collect in store?
- £3.99 Next day home delivery* - NEW now order up until 10pm
- Free standard home delivery on orders over £50 - get your clothing, home, beauty and wine order within 3-5 working days.**
International home delivery
Unfortunately, we cannot deliver beauty products internationally.
Collect in store is not available outside the UK
Service terms and delivery times may be amended during peak periods or sales. Please see our Help section online or ask in store at the Customer Order point for full details.
Returns and refunds
- It’s free to return your order to most of our UK stores (excluding Outlet, Simply Food and stores at service stations, railway stations and airports).
- Or you can post it back to us for free within the UK using the pre-paid label that came with your order.
- Some items, like bedding, lingerie and swimwear, can’t be returned once the original packaging, tags and hygiene seals have been removed. This does not affect your right to return faulty goods.
Wild Rose oil is a natural source of vitamin C, which demonstrates significant repairing activity to fine lines and skin colour disorders, while adding brightness and radiance to the skin.
KORRES is a Greek skincare brand, born out of Athens’ first ever homeopathic pharmacy. Korres goals are to develop innovative and clinically effective skincare products based on natural active ingredients and to promote natural ingredients research in relation to skin biochemistry.
- How to use- Apply to the face and neck, avoiding the eye area
- Wild rose fruit is noted for its high vitamin C level that demonstrates significant repairing action on fine lines and pigmentation disorders
- Product Size: 40 ml
- Dermatologically Tested: Yes
- Paraben Free: Yes
- Suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans
- Skin Type: Dry
Aqua/ water/ eau, c12-20 acid peg-8 ester, glycerin, hexyldecanol, c12 – 15 alkyl benzoate, titanium dioxide, dicaprylyl carbonate, pentylene glycol, rosa canina fruit oil, cetyl alcohol, hydrogenated olive oil myristyl esters, macadamia ternifolia seed oil, peg-20 methyl glucose sesquistearate, methyl glucose sesquistearate, imperata cylindrica root extract, olea europaea (olive) oil unsaponi.ables, acrylates/c10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, alcohol, alpha-isomethyl ionone, alumina, aluminum stearate, arginine, ascorbic acid, ascorbyl palmitate, benzoic acid, benzyl benzoate, benzyl salicylate, butylphenyl methylpropional, caprylyl glycol, carbomer, citric acid, dehydroacetic acid, ethylhexylglycerin, hexyl cinnamal, hexyldecanol, hexyldecyl laurate, hydroxyisohexyl 3-cyclohexene carboxaldehyde, isodecyl salicylate, lactic acid, lonicera caprifolium (honeysuckle) flower extract, lonicera japonica (honeysuckle) flower extract, parfum(fragrance), peg-8, peg-40 hydrogenated castor oil, phenoxyethanol, polyaminopropyl biguanide, polyhydroxystearic acid, sodium phytate, tocopherol, tocopheryl acetate, vitis vinifera (grape) seed extract, xanthan gum.
Free standard delivery on orders over £50. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery applies within the UK for clothing, home, beauty and wine from www.marksandspencer.com when you spend £50 or more online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• Offer excludes made to measure shirts, furniture and gift cards.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.