Delivery and returns
Collect in store
- FREE Collect in store - order online for delivery to your chosen store.
- Collect from 12pm (midday) the next day.
- Collect in store exclusions:
- What can and can't I collect in store?
- £3.99 Next day home delivery* - NEW now order up until 10pm
- Free standard home delivery on orders over £50 - get your clothing, home, beauty and wine order within 3-5 working days.**
International home delivery
Unfortunately, we cannot deliver beauty products internationally.
Collect in store is not available outside the UK
Service terms and delivery times may be amended during peak periods or sales. Please see our Help section online or ask in store at the Customer Order point for full details.
Returns and refunds
- It’s free to return your order to most of our UK stores (excluding Outlet, Simply Food and stores at service stations, railway stations and airports).
- Or you can post it back to us for free within the UK using the pre-paid label that came with your order.
- Some items, like bedding, lingerie and swimwear, can’t be returned once the original packaging, tags and hygiene seals have been removed. This does not affect your right to return faulty goods.
Wild rose oil is a natural source of vitamin C, which demonstrates significant repairing activity to fine lines and skin colour disorders, while adding brightness and radiance to the skin.
About the brand- KORRES is a Greek skincare brand, born out of Athens’ first ever homeopathic pharmacy. Korres goals are to develop innovative and clinically effective skincare products based on natural active ingredients and to promote natural ingredients research in relation to skin biochemistry.
- Wild rose fruit is noted for its high vitamin C level that demonstrates significant repairing action on fine lines and pigmentation disorders
- Furthermore, wild rose oil, rich in linoleic and linolenic acid, offers significant moisturising, healing and softening properties
- At the same time, it forms a protective film on the skin that helps the cell regeneration and improves the texture of the epidermis
- Containing- wild rose hydrating and brightening moisturiser for normal to dry skin SPF 6 16ml, wild rose sleeping facial 16ml
- Product Size: 2x16ml
- Dermatologically Tested: Yes
- Paraben Free: Yes
- Suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans
- Skin Type: Suitable for all skin types
Wild rose moisturiser normal to dry- aqua/ water/ eau, c12-20 acid peg-8 ester, glycerin, hexyldecanol, c12 – 15 alkyl benzoate, titanium dioxide, dicaprylyl carbonate, pentylene glycol, rosa canina fruit oil, cetyl alcohol, hydrogenated olive oil myristyl esters, macadamia ternifolia seed oil, peg-20 methyl glucose sesquistearate, methyl glucose sesquistearate, imperata cylindrica root extract, olea europaea (olive) oil unsaponi.ables, acrylates/c10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, alcohol, alpha-isomethyl ionone, alumina, aluminum stearate, arginine, ascorbic acid, ascorbyl palmitate, benzoic acid, benzyl benzoate, benzyl salicylate, butylphenyl methylpropional, caprylyl glycol, carbomer, citric acid, dehydroacetic acid, ethylhexylglycerin, hexyl cinnamal, hexyldecanol, hexyldecyl laurate, hydroxyisohexyl 3-cyclohexene carboxaldehyde, isodecyl salicylate, lactic acid, lonicera caprifolium (honeysuckle) flower extract, lonicera japonica (honeysuckle) flower extract, parfum (fragrance), peg-8, peg-40 hydrogenated castor oil, phenoxyethanol, polyaminopropyl biguanide, polyhydroxystearic acid, sodium phytate, tocopherol, tocopheryl acetate, vitis vinifera (grape) seed extract, xanthan gum. Wild rose sleeping facial- aqua/water/eau, glycerin, glyceryl stearate citrate, dicaprylyl carbonate, alcohol denat, triheptanoin, behenyl alcohol, glyceryl stearate, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, isodecyl neopentanoate, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, beeswax (cera alba), lecithin, imperata cylindrica root extract, acacia decurrens/jojoba/sunflower seed wax/ polyglyceryl-3 esters, acrylates/c10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, alpha-isomethyl ionone, ascorbyl tetraisopalmitate, benzyl alcohol, benzyl benzoate, benzyl salicylate, butylphenyl methylpropional, caprylyl glycol, carbomer, cetearyl alcohol, citronellol, distarch phosphate, eugenol, galactoarabinan, geraniol, glycine soja (soybean) oil, glycine soja (soybean) sterols, hexyl cinnamal, hydrolyzed sodium hyaluronate, hydroxyethyl acrylate/sodium acryloyldimethyl taurate copolymer, hydroxyisohexyl 3-cyclohexene carboxaldehyde, parfum (fragrance), phenoxyethanol, rosa canina fruit extract, rosa canina fruit oil, rosa rubiginosa seed oil, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, sodium gluceptate, sodium hydroxide, tetrahydrodiferuloylmethane, tocopheryl acetate, xanthan gum.
Wool blend scarf only £5 when you spend £40 on clothing, beauty & home
- Valid from 00:01 10th October 2017 - 24th October 2017
- Offer available online, on mobile and in selected UK stores (excluding Channel Islands, M&S Outlet and BP Connect stores)
- Qualifying £40 spend must be in a single transaction
- Excludes the purchase of all sale, furniture, branded kitchen electrical products, made to measure, selected T47/9600 curtains, Food, Hospitality, Services, Flowers, Beers/Wine & Spirits, Gift cards, sale and clearance items, disposal service and delivery charges.
- One scarf per qualifying transaction
- Simply add a scarf to your basket: Womenswear - T016500T, T016501T, T016502T, Menswear – T096060M
- Limited time only, whilst stocks last
- See individual items for details
- Eligible products must have the same delivery address for promotion to apply
- Please check delivery terms and conditions online
- Monetary codes will be applied before any promotional discount
Free standard delivery on orders over £50. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery applies within the UK for clothing, home, beauty and wine from www.marksandspencer.com when you spend £50 or more online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• Offer excludes made to measure shirts, furniture and gift cards.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.