Delivery and returns
Collect in store
- FREE Collect in store - order online for delivery to your chosen store.
- Collect from 12pm (midday) the next day.
- Collect in store exclusions:
- What can and can't I collect in store?
- £3.99 Next day home delivery* - NEW now order up until 10pm
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 3-5 working days. FREE when you spend £50 or more***
International home delivery
Unfortunately, we cannot deliver beauty products internationally.
Collect in store is not available outside the UK
Service terms and delivery times may be amended during peak periods or sales. Please see our Help section online or ask in store at the Customer Order point for full details.
Returns and refunds
- It’s free to return your order to most of our UK stores (excluding Outlet, Simply Food and stores at service stations, railway stations and airports).
- Or you can post it back to us for free within the UK using the pre-paid label that came with your order.
- Some items, like bedding, lingerie and swimwear, can’t be returned once the original packaging, tags and hygiene seals have been removed. This does not affect your right to return faulty goods.
Boost your skin’s radiance with our award-winning organic skincare hero.
About the brand- Created in 1981 in Neal’s Yard, a once forgotten corner of Covent Garden, in the heart of central London with the passionate belief that beauty should be natural, not synthetic. Nature, honesty and transparency are key to Neals Yard and the right to know what goes into the products you buy. The vision is to bring the expertise of the apothecary and a holistic approach to health and beauty to people and communities.
- Designed as a ‘desert island’ one-pot skin saviour, Wild Rose Beauty Balm has quickly became an award-winner, beauty editors’ choice and, most importantly, enduring customer favourite
- The exceptionally high levels of wild rosehip oil – a potent antioxidant proven to help repair, firm and smooth the skin – are combined with geranium, starflower, hemp and rosemary oil, to help decongest and enrich the skin, restoring its natural radiance
- Rich cleanser- remove excess make up, moisten skin with warm water then gently massage on the balm. Rinse with warm water and pat dry
- Gentle exfoliant- cleanse as above, then use the muslin cloth, dampened with hot water, to wipe away the balm in a gentle, circular movement
- Nourishing balm- apply sparingly to clean, dry skin. Paying particular attention to dry and dehydrated areas
- As part of a full facial treatment to decongest and enrich the skin - follow all three steps above. Finish with Wild Rose Beauty Elixir
- Can be used as a rich cleanser, gentle exfoliant or deeply nourishing balm to quench areas of dry or dehydrated skin
- Includes a free organic muslin cloth
- Product Size: 50 g
- Skin Type: Suitable for all skin types
Rosa canina (Wild rose) seed oil*, Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) seed oil*, Cera alba (Beeswax)*, Butyrospermum parkii (Shea butter)*, Cannabis sativa (Hemp) seed oil*, Borago officinalis (Starflower) seed oil*, Pelargonium graveolens (Geranium) flower oil*, Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary) leaf oil*, Boswellia carterii (Frankincense) oil, Cymbopogon martini (Palmarosa) herb oil*, Pogostemon cablin (Patchouli) leaf oil*, Ascorbyl palmitate, Tocopherol, Citral, Citronellol, Farnesol, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool. *Organically produced ingredient. Natural constituent of essential oils listed. Made with 99% organic ingredients
Free standard delivery on orders over £50. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery applies within the UK for clothing, home, beauty and wine from www.marksandspencer.com when you spend £50 or more online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• Offer excludes made to measure shirts, furniture and gift cards.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.