Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day home delivery* - order up until 5pm
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days. FREE named day delivery when you spend over £100. Just enter the code FREEWINE.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Do you deliver to my postcode? >
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Wild Rock Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc
- Vintage: 2012
- Rich, luxurious Sauvignon brimming with fresh kiwi aromas. Fabulously flavourful on the palate, with gorgeous orange, ripe pear and apricot nuances surrounded by sweet notes of lime. There’s classic Sauvignon poise – with a tang of sharpness and a twist of gooseberry on the finish – but this wine can boast both elegance and complexity.
- About this bottle: A top example of New Zealand Sauvignon from this grape's finest Antipodean home - Marlborough Sauvignons have long been prized for their wonderfully vivid flavours and zingy fragrance (they were responsible for bringing this country's wines to the world's attention in the late 1970s). This example owes its unusually rich flavours to a fine warm summer on the South Island.
- Grape Variety: 100% Sauvignon Blanc
- Country of origin: New Zealand
- Region: Marlborough
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 13 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9.7
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.6
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Screw Cap
- Consume Within: 6 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly