Delivery and returns
Collect in store
- FREE Collection in store* to your chosen participating UK store.
- Choose your collection date at checkout when placing your order. We recommend that the delivery date you select is 24 hours before your special occasion. Food to Order can only be collected in store. Food orders are not able to be delivered to UK or international home addresses.
- More about collecting food orders >
- *Collect in store exclusions:
- What can and can't I collect in store? >
- We’ll carefully prepare your food order just for you, so please consider our preparation time when placing your order. Some food orders take than longer to prepare than others. Please take a look at each product for more details. Orders can only be amended up to 24 hours before we begin to prepare your food.
- More about preparation times >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your food order call us on 0333 014 8222, our lines are open 8am to 7pm every day.
It’s really important that you collect your food order from store on the arranged date. As food orders are perishable, we don’t keep them until the next day. If you don’t collect your food order, you’ll receive a 30% refund.
Our delicious lamb is fed a grass and cereal based diet on specially selected farms that we know and trust, then slowly matured for succulence and tenderness.
- Weight: 1800 g
- Suitable for Freezing: Yes
- No artificial colours, artificial flavourings or preservatives used
- Keep refrigerated. Freeze on day of purchase. Use within 1 month. Defrost thoroughly before use
- Consume Within: 10 days
- Serving dish pictured is not included
Ingredients Listing: New Zealand Lamb (100%)
Preparation and serving
- Cooking Instructions: Oven- Preheat oven 220˚C / Fan 190˚C / 425˚F / Gas mark 7. Remove all packaging, place in a roasting tin. Roast on high heat roast for 20 minutes and then reduce heat and cook for the following times. Medium 20 mins per 500g, well done 25 mins per 500g 160˚C / Fan 140˚C / 320˚F / Gas mark 3. Remove from oven and allow to rest for 10 minutes before carving. Do not reheat
- Preparation required: Ready to cook
Not available for international delivery.