Delivery and returns
Collect in store
- Free delivery to your chosen participating UK store.
- More about preparation times
- More about collecting food orders
Returns and refunds
Terms and Conditions
WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS - Standard
Other applicable terms and conditions
Your use of this Website
copy, reproduce, use or otherwise deal with any content on the Website;
modify, distribute or re-post any content on the Website for any purpose;
reproduce, crawl, frame, link to or deep-link into this Website on or from any other website;
use the content of the Website for any commercial exploitation whatsoever.
A whole fillet of British beef that's been matured for a minimum of 10 days for one of the most succulent cuts you can buy.
- Weight: 2000 g
- Suitable for Freezing: No
- Keep refrigerated
- No artificial colouring, artificial flavourings or preservatives used
- Available for collection in the majority of our UK mainland stores
- Consume Within: 9 days
- Serving dish pictured is not included
Ingredients Listing: British beef (100%)
Preparation and serving
- Cooking Instructions: Fry- preheat a frying pan on high heat. For best results brush the joint with vegetable oil and sear on all sides in the frying pan.
- Oven- preheat oven 180°C / Fan 160°C / 350°F / Gas mark 4. Transfer joint to a roasting tray. Season with sea salt and cracked black pepper.
- Place on middle shelf of oven. Cook for the following times. Baste frequently during cooking. Cook for 55 mins for rare. Cook for 60 mins for medium. Cook for 1 hour 10 mins for well done. Remove from oven, cover with foil and allow to stand for 10 minutes before carving. Carve thinly using a sharp knife. Do not reheat.
- Preparation required: Ready to cook
Not available for international delivery.