Delivery and returns
Collect in store
- Free delivery to your chosen participating UK store.
- We’ll carefully prepare your food order just for you, so please consider our preparation time when placing your order. Some food orders take than longer to prepare than others. Please take a look at each product for more details. Orders can only be amended up to 24 hours before we begin to prepare your food.
- More about preparation times
- We’ll confirm your collection date when you place your order. Food to Order can only be collected in store. Food orders are not able to be delivered to UK or international addresses.
- More about collecting food orders
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your food order call us on 0845 604 4604, our lines are open 8am to 7pm every day.
It’s really important that you collect your food order from store on the arranged date. As food orders are perishable, we don’t keep them until the next day. If you don’t collect your food order, you’ll receive a 30% refund.
Terms and Conditions
WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS - Standard
Other applicable terms and conditions
Your use of this Website
copy, reproduce, use or otherwise deal with any content on the Website;
modify, distribute or re-post any content on the Website for any purpose;
reproduce, crawl, frame, link to or deep-link into this Website on or from any other website;
use the content of the Website for any commercial exploitation whatsoever.
A whole fillet of British beef that's been matured for a minimum of 10 days for one of the most succulent cuts you can buy.
- Weight: 2000 g
- Suitable for Freezing: No
- Keep refrigerated
- No artificial colouring, artificial flavourings or preservatives used
- Available for collection in the majority of our UK mainland stores
- Consume Within: 9 days
- Serving dish pictured is not included
Ingredients Listing: British beef (100%)
Preparation and serving
- Cooking Instructions: Fry- preheat a frying pan on high heat. For best results brush the joint with vegetable oil and sear on all sides in the frying pan.
- Oven- preheat oven 180°C / Fan 160°C / 350°F / Gas mark 4. Transfer joint to a roasting tray. Season with sea salt and cracked black pepper.
- Place on middle shelf of oven. Cook for the following times. Baste frequently during cooking. Cook for 55 mins for rare. Cook for 60 mins for medium. Cook for 1 hour 10 mins for well done. Remove from oven, cover with foil and allow to stand for 10 minutes before carving. Carve thinly using a sharp knife. Do not reheat.
- Preparation required: Ready to cook
Not available for international delivery.