Delivery and returns
- Standard UK delivery
- Next day delivery to a UK address*
- Delivery to a UK address on the date of your choice*
- Free next or named day delivery on orders over £100 – enter FREEWINE at checkout
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Whispering Tree Syrah
- Vintage: 2008
- This is classic Syrah, full of thick, smoky cherry fruit, a tangy cranberry sharpness giving the wine nice poise and grip, and a long, lingering warm finish full of spice, cloves and black pepper. Delicious plummy aromas too.
- About this bottle: From the gravelly vineyards of the Wahluke Slope AVA, one of the warmest areas of Washington’s famous Columbia Valley. Winemaker Gordon Hill has not only graduated in viticulture in this state, he honed his art at one of its finest properties, Chateau Ste Michelle, for 23 years.
- Grape Variety: 100% Syrah
- Country of origin: USA
- Region: Washington State
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 14 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.5
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.8
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Screw Cap
- Consume Within: 180 days of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly