Delivery and returns
FREE Collect in store - order online for delivery to your chosen store, collect from 12pm (midday) the next day
Home delivery - find out more >
- £3.99 Next day home delivery* - NEW now order up until 10pm - find out more >
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5-7 working days. FREE when you spend over £30 - find out more >
International home delivery - find out more >
- £7.50 International home delivery to Europe - get your order within approx. 7-10 days
- £15 International home delivery to the Rest of the World - get your order within approx. 10-14 days
- Shop on our dedicated websites for Australia, Canada, New Zealand and USA.
- Collect in store is not available outside the UK
- Service terms and delivery times may be amended during peak periods or sales. Please see our Help section online or ask in store at the Customer Order point for full details.
Returns and refunds
- FREE UK Returns - find out how >
- International returns - find out how >
- Tell me more about the M&S refunds and returns policy >
MAM Welcome to the world-kits contains everything that parents and babies need for the perfect start in life. In its high-quality packaging that MAM starter kits are ideal as a gift from grandparents, aunts, uncles and friends. All products are naturally BPA-free. MAM soothers help babies to relax. MAM's patented silicone teat is silky soft and thanks to the anti-slip surface the soother stays easily in baby's mouth. The orthodontic teat is ideal for baby's jaw and teeth development. To meet the highest standards the soothers are developed in close collaboration with designers and orthodontists. MAM designers have designed soothers in different sizes, ensuring a maximum level of comfort for babies of all ages. Thanks to the smart design the soother always sits in the mouth perfectly. These BPA-free soothers are recommended for 6+ months and over and come packed in a fully sterilisable carry case. MAM soothers are available in three sizes: 0-2 months, 0+ months and 6+ months in many colours and designs. MAM anti-colic bottles now have a new self-sterilising feature. Three minutes in the microwave and they are ready to use no need for a steriliser. Perfect for on the go. 80 percent less colic--the holes in the base of the bottle help to minimize colic symptoms by reducing the amount of air swallowed by baby. The patented MAM silicone teat has a silky soft feeling. No other silicone feels softer. This encourages a natural suckling action just like during breast feeding, making the switch between Mum and MAM easy. The anti-colic bottles include the slow flow teat. Teats are available to buy separately in four different flow rates: slow, medium, fast and cross cut. It is available in three sizes: 130 ml, 160 ml and 260 ml. Heating instructions: never pour boiling water into the bottle. MAM UK has won a number of awards over the years as a result of the ground-breaking MAM design, technical innovations and company's commitment and dedication to ensuring the safe and healthy development of babies. All MAM silk teats are produced in Europe subject to strict quality controls. In the MAM studio, medical experts, designers and technicians work together to develop unique premium products. Place in a bottle warmer, under hot running water or in a container of water. Never heat or cool a sealed bottle. Remove the protective cap and teat before heating, especially before microwave heating. Do not overheat. Stir thoroughly after heating to evenly distribute heat.
- Height: 262 mm
- Width: 335 mm
- Depth: 75 mm
- Weight: 522 g
- Gift set for newborn babies
- 0+ Months
- BPA free
- Allow the standing time recommended by the microwave manufacturer
- Wrap cloth or towel around bottom of bottle and shake to absorb any excess water after warming in a bottle warmer or boiling water
- Easy switch between breastfeeding and bottle
- 0+ months
- Microwave Safe: Yes
Care and composition
Free standard delivery on orders over £30. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery on orders over £30 applies within the UK for clothing, home, and beauty from www.marksandspencer.com online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• Offer excludes wine, food & flowers, made to measure shirts, furniture and gift cards.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.