Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 5pm
- Free when you spend over £100. Just enter the code FREEWINE at checkout.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
"This off-dry Californian rosé is for those who like a hint of sweetness. Never cloying, it offers fresh notes of strawberry jelly and some attractive fruit, and it's a well-made example of this style."
Jamie Goode, Sunday Express , 24th August 2014
- Product information
- Wave Break Zinfandel Rosé
- Vintage: 2013
- A blissfully crisp and summery off-dry rosé bursting with sweet flavours of fresh watermelon and strawberry.
- About this bottle: Made in California’s Central Valley where the grapes ripen perfectly under the warm sun, this fun and fruity pink wine was crafted by M&S winemaker Belinda Kleinig and local expert winemaker Michael Donich. This is a bright and modern style of Zinfandel rosé with ripe fruit flavours and a refreshingly moreish finish.
- Grape Variety: 77% White Zinfandel, 19% Colombard, 1% Rubired, 3% Local Varieties
- Country of origin: USA
- Region: California
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 10 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 7.5
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.3
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Screw Cap
- Consume Within: 6 months of purchase
- Bottling address: Am Ockenheimer Graben 35, 55411 Bingen, Germany
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly