Delivery and returns
Collect in store
- FREE Collect in store - order online for delivery to your chosen store.
- Collect from 12pm (midday) the next day.
- Collect in store exclusions:
- What can and can't I collect in store?
- £3.99 Next day home delivery* - NEW now order up until 10pm
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 3-5 working days. FREE when you spend £50 or more***
International home delivery
Unfortunately, we cannot deliver beauty products internationally.
Collect in store is not available outside the UK
Service terms and delivery times may be amended during peak periods or sales. Please see our Help section online or ask in store at the Customer Order point for full details.
Returns and refunds
- It’s free to return your order to most of our UK stores (excluding Outlet, Simply Food and stores at service stations, railway stations and airports).
- Or you can post it back to us for free within the UK using the pre-paid label that came with your order.
- Some items, like bedding, lingerie and swimwear, can’t be returned once the original packaging, tags and hygiene seals have been removed. This does not affect your right to return faulty goods.
For adventurous city-dwellers, its waterproof formula guarantees long-lasting make up that will stand up to anything.
About the brand- In 1881, renowned pharmacist, Théophile LeClerc, opened his pharmacy in the prestigious heart of Paris, near Place de la Madeleine. Born into a family of painters and artists, he also became a lover of art and beauty, using the basement of his pharmacy to create his various preparations. Many make-up professionals, actresses and top models love T. Le Clerc products for their hold, extreme finesse and true matifying capacity. T.LeClerc products are now available worldwide, from Europe to Asia and America. The T.LeClerc spirit and tradition live on through its legendary retro vintage silver powder box.
- Water resistant and best removed with a milk or oil formula cleanser
- Silicone style brush for perfect definition, separation and a look that can withstand the true British climate
- Its gel texture glides on easily and won’t clump, leaving lashes veiled in a deep black
- Product Size: 10 ml
- Age range: All ages
- Hypoallergenic: Yes
- Dermatologically Tested: Yes
- Paraben Free: Yes
- Alcohol Free: Yes
- Suitable for Vegetarians
- Skin Type: Suitable for all skin types
Isododecane, aqua (water), cera alba (beeswax), disteardimonium hectorite, copernicia cerifera cera (copernicia cerifera (carnuba) wax), glyceryl hydrogenated rosinate, euphorbia cerifera cera (euphorbia cerifera (ccandelilla) wax), polybutene, diisostearyl malatem vp/ eicosene copolymer, trimethylsiloxysilicate, propylenecarbonate, peg-31, dipolyhydroxystearate, capylyl glycol, potassium sorbate, sodium dehydroacetate, henoxyethanol, isopropyl titanium triisostearate, disodium edta, hexylene glycol, cl 77499 (iron oxides)
Free standard delivery on orders over £50. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery applies within the UK for clothing, home, beauty and wine from www.marksandspencer.com when you spend £50 or more online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• Offer excludes made to measure shirts, furniture and gift cards.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.