Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 7pm
- Free when you spend over £100.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Warwickshire Amber Ale
- A balanced, full flavoured ale with a great citrus aroma and a touch of malt on the finish.
- About this bottle: This distinctive amber ale is brewed using English malts, Hallertau Northern Brewer and Cascade hops. It has a full flavour with a touch of malt on the finish.
- Country of origin: Region: Warwickshire
- More information
- Bottle size: 500 ml
- Alcohol content: 4.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 2.2
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.1
- Serving Size: 250 ml
- Stopper type: Crown Cap
- Consume Within: 6 months of purchase
- Bottling address: Brewed and bottled in the UK
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly