Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day home delivery* - order up until 5pm
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Do you deliver to my postcode? >
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
- Product information
- Warre's Quinta Da Cavadinha Vintage Port
- Vintage: 2001
- Founded in 1670, Warre's is the oldest British Port company and owns Quinta da Cavadinha, one of the finest properties in the Pinhao Valley.
- About this bottle: ED
- Country of origin: Region: Douro Valley
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 20 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 15.0
- Alcohol units per serving: 2.5
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Natural cork
- Consume Within: 6 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Please drink responsibly
Free home delivery on orders over £50. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery applies within the UK for clothing, home, beauty and wine from www.marksandspencer.com when you spend £50 or more online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• Offer excludes made to measure shirts, furniture and gift cards.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.