Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 5pm
- Free when you spend over £100. Just enter the code FREEWINE at checkout.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
"Pithy and with a lime cordial brightness, this lemony white is a great example of the bone-dry Australian style of Riesling. Nicely zippy, it will go well with salt chilli squid."
Jamie Goode, Sunday Express , 25th May 2014
"Australian riesling is at its best in the Clare Valley - mineral, lime zest and flowery aromas give way to complex flavours of citrus and tropical fruits and green apples, with a bracing acidity and a long finish. All shellfish, but full-bodied enough to match summery chicken dishes."
Terry Kirby, Independent on Sunday , 25th May 2014
- Product information
- Wakefield Riesling
- Vintage: 2012
- Dry Riesling with mineral aromas, and classic notes of honey, bitter orange and grapefruit. Richer stone fruit characters develop on the palate and a soft, green-apple acidity keeps this wine dancing on the tongue from start to finish.
- About this bottle: Clare Valley Riesling is one of Australia's best kept white wine secrets - no other New World region can capture the fragrance and delicacy of this grape, while adding in plenty of the warm sunny fruitiness natural to a hot climate country. Winemaker Adam Eggins harvests this example from gnarly old Riesling vines, some of which are as mature as 40 years old, and give the wine an even deeper intensity.
- Grape Variety: 100% Riesling
- Country of origin: Australia
- Region: Clare Valley
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 13 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9.7
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.6
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Screw Cap
- Consume Within: 6 months of purchase
- Bottling address: Wakefield Wines Pty Ltd, 89A Winery Road, Auburn, South Australia 5451
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly