Delivery and returns
- Standard UK delivery
- Next day delivery to a UK address*
- Delivery to a UK address on the date of your choice*
- Free next or named day delivery on orders over £100 – enter FREEWINE at checkout
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
Terms and Conditions
WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS - Standard
Other applicable terms and conditions
Your use of this Website
copy, reproduce, use or otherwise deal with any content on the Website;
modify, distribute or re-post any content on the Website for any purpose;
reproduce, crawl, frame, link to or deep-link into this Website on or from any other website;
use the content of the Website for any commercial exploitation whatsoever.
- Product information
- Vouvray Domaine de la Pouvraie
- Vintage: 2011
- A fresh and fruity medium-dry white packed with zesty flavours of ripe green apples and lemons. It finishes on a succulent, crisp note and a hint of sweetness.
- About this bottle: Vouvray, in the Touraine area of France's Loire Valley, is well known for its delicious white wines made from the Chenin Blanc grape. This well-balanced example combines wonderful ripeness with fresh acidity and a hint of sweetness. It was made from 100% Chenin Blanc at the Domaine de la Pouvraie in the village of Vernou. The winemaker was Gilbert Vincendeau.
- Grape Variety: 100% Chenin Blanc
- Country of origin: France
- Region: Vouvray
- More information
- Bottle size: 750.000 ml
- Alcohol content: 12 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.5
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Natural cork
- Consume Within: 9 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly