Delivery and returns
- Standard UK delivery
- Next day delivery to a UK address*
- Delivery to a UK address on the date of your choice*
- Free next or named day delivery on orders over £100 – enter FREEWINE at checkout
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Vosne-Romanée - Domaine Chezeaux
- Vintage: 2009
- Supple, sophisticated Burgundy at its finest! Cherry, apple and sweet cinnamon aromas lead to layers of gentle strawberry and truffle flavour, then violets and autumn leaves. Rich, chocolatey tannins are kept in check by subtle acidity, and there’s a long-lingering, smokey finish.
- About this bottle: Jérôme Chezeaux revels in the chance to make wine from this wonderful region. The slopes of Vosne-Romanée are strewn with some of the most sought-after vineyards in the world! His approach is highly traditional, with gentle maceration to ease the colour and flavour from the grapes, then a long storage in oak barrels. Only a small portion (30%) of the barrels he uses is new, so as not to obscure any of those subtle Pinot Noir flavours.
- Grape Variety: 100% Pinot Noir
- Country of origin: France
- Region: Burgundy
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 13 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9.7
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.6
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Cork
- Consume Within: 60 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly