Delivery and returns
- NEW Next day home delivery order by 10pm
- Standard UK delivery
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
Terms and Conditions
WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS - Standard
Other applicable terms and conditions
Your use of this Website
copy, reproduce, use or otherwise deal with any content on the Website;
modify, distribute or re-post any content on the Website for any purpose;
reproduce, crawl, frame, link to or deep-link into this Website on or from any other website;
use the content of the Website for any commercial exploitation whatsoever.
- Product information
- Volnay - Vincent Bitouzet
- Vintage: 2009
- Mingled complex flavours of cherry, raspberry, sweet-apricot and minerally tomato dance on the tongue. Classic earth and forest floor characters are there too. This is fine Burgundy: expect a mellow, lingering mouthful, with a delicious tangy finish.
- About this bottle: Generation after generation of Bitouzets have been responsible for these wines, and Vincent - today's guardian of the family estate - takes pride in constructing his Burgundies from individual sites in Volnay. The three plots used for this wine each offer unique nuances and flavours, from deep, cold, clay-limestone soils - each with its own quirks, yet still perfectly representing the perfumed Volnay style.
- Grape Variety: 100% Pinot Noir
- Country of origin: France
- Region: Burgundy
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 13.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.1
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.7
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Cork
- Consume Within: 60 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly