Delivery and returns
Collect in store
- FREE Collect in store - order online for delivery to your chosen store.
- Collect from 12pm (midday) the next day.
- Collect in store exclusions:
- What can and can't I collect in store?
- £3.99 Next day home delivery* - NEW now order up until 10pm
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 3-5 working days. FREE when you spend £50 or more***
International home delivery
Unfortunately, we cannot deliver beauty products internationally.
Collect in store is not available outside the UK
Service terms and delivery times may be amended during peak periods or sales. Please see our Help section online or ask in store at the Customer Order point for full details.
Returns and refunds
- It’s free to return your order to most of our UK stores (excluding Outlet, Simply Food and stores at service stations, railway stations and airports).
- Or you can post it back to us for free within the UK using the pre-paid label that came with your order.
- Some items, like bedding, lingerie and swimwear, can’t be returned once the original packaging, tags and hygiene seals have been removed. This does not affect your right to return faulty goods.
The vitamin profiling collection contains four custom-designed vitamin serums – A, B, C, and E - each of which possesses a unique.
About the brand- Alpha-H has spent twenty years researching the essential elements the skin needs for optimal health. We pride ourselves on our exhaustive research, in-depth understanding of the science of the skin, and the quality of active ingredients we use in our products. We are a cosmeceutical brand. We define cosmeceutical products as those that have a predictable and scientifically proven pharmaceutical effect for cosmetic use. We don't believe our customers should have to pay for filler ingredients therefore our products contain more active ingredients than most brands on the market.
- How to use: After self-prescribing your preferred vitamin serum, apply 3-4 drops to clean, dry skin using upward, circular motions
- Vitamins are organic compounds, essential for growth and health that cannot be synthesised by the body, which is why following a balanced diet and taking supplements is so important
- But research suggests that only 1% of orally ingested vitamins ever actually reach the skin
- This deficiency results in a chronic lack of radiance, loss of elasticity, greater sensitivity and an increase in visible wrinkle depth
- To compensate for these deficiencies and help prevent the skin from ageing prematurely requires a new way of thinking about vitamin supplementation - Vitamin Profiling
- Vitamin A = Anti-Ageing. Self-prescribe for wrinkles, loss of elasticity, coarsened skin, acne/acne scarring. Vitamin B = Build moisture. Self-prescribe for dehydration, stressed, blotchy, pigmented, sagging skin
- Vitamin C = Clarity enhancing for dull, lifeless, uneven, sun damaged, collagen poor skin. Vitamin E = Emergency repair for dry, mature, scarred, flaking, reddened, aggravated skin
- Product Size: 4x25ml
- Hypoallergenic: No
- Fragrance Free: Yes
- Dermatologically Tested: No
- Paraben Free: Yes
- Alcohol Free: Yes
- Suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans
- Skin Type: Suitable for all skin types
- Safety Warning: Do not use Vitamin A during pregnancy or breast feeding.
Vitamin A 0.5%: aqua, glycerin, methyl gluceth-20, polysorbate 80, polyacrylate crosspolymer-6, phenoxyethanol, squalane, retinol, polysorbate 20, simmondsia chinensis seed oil, solanum lycopersicum fruit extract, prunus amygdalus dulcis oil, oenothera biennis oil, macadamia ternifolia seed oil, retinyl propionate, caprylyl glycol, sodium stearoyl glutamate, disodium edta, citric acid. Vitamin B: aqua (water), glycerin, niacinamide, methyl gluceth-20, salvia hispanica seed extract, sodium pca, panthenol, phenoxyethanol, ferulic acid, hyaluronic acid, polyacrylate crosspolymer-6, wheat amino acids, caprylyl glycol, sodium hyaluronate, disodium edta, citric acid, lactobacillus ferment, copper tripeptide-1, hydroxyproline, ci 42090 (blue 1). Vitamin C: aqua, methyl gluceth-20, ethyl ascorbic acid, vitis vinifera seed extract, sodium hyaluronate, sodium citrate,citric acid, phenoxyethanol, polyacrylate crosspolymer-6, caprylyl glycol, glycyrrhiza glabra root extract, sodium bisulfite. Vitamin E: aqua, glycerin, polysorbate 80, methyl gluceth-20, disodium lauriminodipropionate tocopheryl phosphates, phenoxyethanol, oenothera biennis oil, prunus amygdalus dulcis oil, macadamia ternifolia seed oil, polyacrylate crosspolymer-6, caprylyl glycol, disodium edta, citric acid, t-butyl alcohol.
Free standard delivery on orders over £50. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery applies within the UK for clothing, home, beauty and wine from www.marksandspencer.com when you spend £50 or more online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• Offer excludes made to measure shirts, furniture and gift cards.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.