Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 5pm
- Free when you spend over £100.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Vionta Albarino Rias Baixas
- Vintage: 2012
- This is a butter-yellow Albariño with tantalising sweet lychee and lime aromas. It's fresh, clean and minerally on the palate with buttery smoothness and a toffee/caramel finish. This delicious white wine is simply bursting with fragrant fruit and Spanish sunshine.
- About this bottle: From one of the largest Albariño vineyards in Spain (about 80 acres) in the humid heart of Galicia, this classic white wine is made by charismatic winemaker Adolfo Heredia. Its scarcity and low yield, with tiny grape clusters and small berries, make Albariño a most treasured grape variety. It requires great dedication to grow and to vinify, and Adolfo's attention to detail pays off in this wine. Its natural tangy fruitiness needs no oak embellishment.
- Grape Variety: 100% Albariño
- Country of origin: Spain
- Region: Rias Baixas
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 12.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9.4
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.6
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Screw Cap
- Consume Within: 6 months of purchase
- Bottling address: Bodegas Solar Viejo De Laguardia, Camino De La Hoya 3, 01300 Laguardia (Álava), Spain
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly