Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 5pm
- Free when you spend over £100. Just enter the code FREEWINE at checkout.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Do you deliver to my postcode? >
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- 3 x Montevista Viognier 2010
- 3 x Foxwood Viognier 2011
- Montevista Viognier
- Vintage: 2010
- Bright, vibrant and expressive with a touch of fresh pear and ripe grapefruit. Wonderfully pure, lifted and aromatic with a long, textural finish.
- About this bottle: This grape variety is native to the South of France but is beginning to gain popularity in South America where it works well in the cooler coastal areas where it gains expression from developing full ripe fruit flavours as well as retaining a bright acidity and youthful perfumed aromas typical of this grape variety. A refreshing wine with full and zesty fruit flavours which make it a great alternative to Chardonnay.
- Grape Variety: Viognier
- Country of origin: France
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 13.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.1
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.7
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Screw Cap
- Consume Within: 6 months of purchase
Mouthfilling, satin-smooth Viognier with bracing orangey acidity, gentle hints of lychee and tropical fruit, and an underlying peachstone warmth. Give it a swirl to reveal a tantalizing note of apple Tarte Tatin developing on the finish.
About this bottle: Medal-winning white made by expert winemaker Guillaume Bonzoms who makes a strict selection of the finest Viognier grapes from specially chosen Languedoc vineyard sites. He then cold-ferments the fruit and matures the resulting wine on its yeast lees to reveal its full aromatic potential and rounded natural aromas.
Grape Variety: 100% Viognier
Country of origin: France
More information#Bottle size: 750 ml
Alcohol content: 13.5 %
Alcohol units per bottle: 10.1
Alcohol units per serving: 1.7
Serving Size: 125 ml
Stopper type: Screw Cap
Consume Within: 6 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly