Delivery and returns
- Standard UK delivery
- Next day delivery to a UK address*
- Delivery to a UK address on the date of your choice*
- Free next or named day delivery on orders over £100 – enter FREEWINE at checkout
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
Terms and Conditions
WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS - Standard
Other applicable terms and conditions
Your use of this Website
copy, reproduce, use or otherwise deal with any content on the Website;
modify, distribute or re-post any content on the Website for any purpose;
reproduce, crawl, frame, link to or deep-link into this Website on or from any other website;
use the content of the Website for any commercial exploitation whatsoever.
- Product information
- Vina Ulmo Sauvignon Blanc
- Vintage: 2011
- A crisp, dry white with aromatic hints of guava and citrus, a lively, zesty tropical fruit flavour and a clean refreshing finish.
- About this bottle: Chilean Sauvignon Blanc is known for its crisp, fruity flavours. This lively dry wine certainly displays plenty of flavour and a mouth watering finish. Made from 100% Sauvignon Blanc grapes grown in the sunny central valley region of Chile. It was made by Jorge Martinez, who has worked in both France and Chile. This wine is unoaked. This wine has been sealed using a screw cap - our aim is to select the most suitable closure.
- Grape Variety: Sauvignon Blanc
- Country of origin: Chile
- Region: Chile
- More information
- Bottle size: 750.000 ml
- Alcohol content: 12.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9.4
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.6
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Screw Cap
- Consume Within: 6 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly