Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 7pm
- Free when you spend over £100.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 3-5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Vina Mateo Chardonnay
- Vintage: 2009
- An elegant Chilean Chardonnay that is crisp, fruity and refreshing. Reminiscent of ripe Chablis, the bright lemon and apple flavours are underpinned by notes of wet stones and blanched almonds in this restrained and stylish New World white wine.
- About this bottle: Thanks to its cool nights and plentiful winter rainfall, Chile's sun-soaked Central Valley is able to produce elegant white wines with great purity of flavour. Chardonnay is particularly well-suited to the region and, as this wine shows, it can produce stunning wines if handled skillfully. Before landing the job of head winemaker at Carolina Wine Brands, Andrés Caballero traveled the globe to learn everything he could about making great wine. This elegant Chardonnay perfectly demonstrates Andrés' ability to craft white wines that are expressive yet subtle and engaging.
- Grape Variety: 100% Chardonnay
- Country of origin: Chile
- Region: Chile
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 13.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.1
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.7
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Screw Cap
- Consume Within: 12 months of purchase
- Bottling address: Imported By Marks & Spencer Plc, Po Box 3339, Chester, Ch99 9Qs
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly